Game Microgolf Masters is a sports arcade game from the developers of TripleFun, that its first project decided to dedicate it to the game, which in general was not such a bad idea in any case, it is now even more like a boring all billiards, but it is not so why not?
The gameplay in the game as the graphics are pretty simple. Quite small fields, a top view. There is no water or hills, just different types of lawn that are slightly changing the speed of a ball, which still must be run in the hole for the maximum number of small strokes. To be honest, it is the same pool, only some obstacles, complications and only one hole. However, the play is quite interesting and enjoyable. Anyway, in the game has a single player, having you earn enough experience to fight the network. By the way, a network game mode puts hopes that is immediately evident due Donato, as well as quite a wide range of possibilities, including the game over a network with friends, and even championships. Network battles involve just two rounds of what has been done in order to play you can pretty quickly, without spending a few hours. Of course, the game has its own currency, which can be replaced by Donat, in any case, if you play a lot, and often win.
Bottom line: the game Microgolf Masters is a great option to play a little golf on the network, but unfortunately, like many other network projects that suffers from Donat, which allows you to enjoy the coolest inventory among other players, but you need it?
- [New] Play 2v2 mode with your team mates!
- [New] Admins can invite players to their team regardless of the team status (closed, friends-only)
- [New] In-game notifications when a team game is created!
- [New] Exclusive ball for Masters players only!
- [New] New opportunities to gain diamonds, gold, and cards for free!
- [New] Ball bonuses can now go over max strength and accuracy
- Improved game performance
- Masters players that don't play 1v1 during a season will drop down to Qualification
|date of download|
|The size||47.48 MB|
|The file is checked|
Attention! All files represented on this site either were found freely distributed on the internet or by their authors’ permission. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
Rate the game:Plot