Battle of Galaxies
4.7 (24)

Description:

Space shooter or other action in space is a very popular topic, because all inaccessible beckons, and since we can only compare with the sci-fi movie, then the developers, part fantasy hands were untied, because of strict rules compliance is not here. But in this game the developers went on thumb road, because we ship models somewhere already seen a fundamentally new plot no job too.

Sad space.
Now let's think why many people love the game about space? What is the difference in principle - to fly a fighter plane in the clouds or on the spacecraft in space? Most likely because the vast space, a beautiful and mysterious, unlike the banal clouds and other upper atmospheric layers. So that the beauty and mystery of the cosmos is a difficult job for those who work on graphics, models, and all that you see in general, but in this game no one tried ... so the most important part of it, the space actually looks like a dull blade in the bathroom room ... and explosions (yes, there will have to shoot) look like a yellow circle ...
But that's not all! The game is declared the action, but the action is not here, at least in my understanding. 80% of the game is a shooting range, where the number of opponents is small, the remaining 20% ​​- you need to fly to any pipe ... is this action? Where freedom of movement? Where beautiful explosions and huge squadron, fragments of asteroids and other ships?


Pros and features of the game Battle of Galaxies:

  • new adventures in space for android
  • story (albeit meager) develops rapidly
  • You will visit three different galaxies
  • fairly complex mission
  • several ships to choose from
  • integration into social networks
  • Lists with leaders
  • free game


Disadvantages of the game Battle of Galaxies:

  • in addition to unrealistic expectations in the game there is also Donat ...



Bottom line: not the zaboristaya game and neglect of space too frustrating, but if space itself for you neprintsipialen, then you can play! Especially if the game will work ..

Together with the need to download the apk cache and put it in the directory: sd / android / obb


advertisement

Download Battle of Galaxies

general information
Version 1.0
date of download 2014-11-22 17:30
The size 11.64 MB
English Yes
Other languages
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arab, Belorussian, Bulgarian, Bengal, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Galician, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Kazakh, Khmer, Kannada, Korean, Kyrgyz, Laotian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Mongolian, Marathi, Malay, Burmese, Norwegian, Nepali, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Swedish, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese, Zulu
requirements
Android 4.0+
Check application
no viruses
inspection date 2014-11-22 17:33:07
View report
(Proverechno using the service virtustotal.com)
permission
full network access

Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.

view network connections

Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.

view Wi-Fi connections

Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.

approximate location (network-based)

Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.

modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Allows the app to write to the USB storage.

BILLING

BILLING

Google Play license check

Google Play license check

prevent device from sleeping

Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.

The size 109.88 MB
date of download 2014-11-22 17:32

Attention! All files represented on this site either were found freely distributed on the internet or by their authors’ permission. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us

Rating:

(24)
4.73★ 94.54%

Rate the game:

Plot
Graphics
Controls
Sound
2014/11/23 10:29
Related games:
© 2011-2016 mob-core.com  |